1. How long is you cookies, brownies, and cookie dough good for ?
Our cookies are individually wrapped, and will last two weeks outside refrigeration. Frozen they will last over 5 months!
2. What is the best way to heat my cookies and brownies?
We recommend placing them in the oven at 350 for three minutes, from room temperature. For Microwave, 35 to 40 seconds. We recommend letting you cookie or brownie thaw before reheating.
3. Are there peanuts/ tree nuts in your cookies?
Yes, we have cookies that contain peanuts, almonds, and cashews.
4. Can I freeze my cookies, or brownies?
5. Why is your cookies expensive in comparison to the rest?
All of our Cookies and Cookie Dough are made with pasteurized heat treated flour, and pasteurized eggs to ensure safety. For our products with Protein included, we use only Whey Protein Isolate. Majority of out products are made with organic coconut oil and vanilla extracts.
6. How much are cookies?
Cookies are around $5 to $8 each. Price change depends on size, and ingredients.
7. Are you a nut, dairy, wheat free establishment ?
Our products are made in a facility that contains nuts, dairy, and wheat. We do our best to prevent cross-contamination. However, we are not a allergy free establishment.
8. Which products do you not ship ?
We do not ship cakes, or cupcakes.
9. What service do you use to ship your cookies?
We ship via USPS Postal Service. Orders take around 3-5 business days to arrive once shipped. We cannot guarantee a specific delivery date, so please plan accordingly.